ShondaLand’s ABC takeover continues: Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers are executive producing a new Romeo and Juliet sequel of sorts for ABC with Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy producer Heather Mitchell writing and also executive producing.
The drama, titled Still Star-Crossed, will follow the conflicts between the Capulets and Montagues that arise after Romeo and Juliet’s deaths.
ShondaLand is already responsible for the Thursday trifecta of Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder. ABC will be debuting another Rhimes-helmed drama when it replaces How to Get Away With Murder with new drama The Catch during the midseason.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time