Talk about a bittersweet greeting.
A Portland couple, likely hoping to get a good nights’ rest, got the exact opposite this week when a knife-wielding burglar took his clothes off, climbed into their bed, and planted a kiss on one of them. According to Portland’s KATU, Richard Dean Defeudis, 32, broke into the home early Thursday morning and began picking off the couple’s valuables. But it wasn’t until he climbed into the bed and made his move on the man when he woke up.
According to police the man immediately went for his gun and shot at Defeudis, who grabbed his pants and ran. Police found him at a nearby vacant home. He was treated at a local hospital and was arrested on charges of burglary, first-degree sex abuse, and unlawful use of a weapon.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This