“I’m looking forward to continuing the conversation,” Jenner wrote on Twitter Thursday.
“Caitlyn’s story has ignited a global conversation on the transgender community on a scale that has never been seen before,” EVP of programming and development at E! Jeff Olde said in a statement. “We are honored Caitlyn has chosen to continue to share her ongoing story with our viewers around the world.”
Season 2 will premiere on E! in 2016.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving