Caitlyn Jenner docuseries I Am Cait isn’t going anywhere: E! announced Thursday that the show has been renewed for a second season.
“I’m looking forward to continuing the conversation,” Jenner wrote on Twitter Thursday.
The series first premiered on E! July 26, just about two months after Jenner made her official debut as Caitlyn on the cover of Vanity Fair.
“Caitlyn’s story has ignited a global conversation on the transgender community on a scale that has never been seen before,” EVP of programming and development at E! Jeff Olde said in a statement. “We are honored Caitlyn has chosen to continue to share her ongoing story with our viewers around the world.”
Season 2 will premiere on E! in 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far