“Is the person who killed Nicole Brown Simpson in this room?”
That’s the question posed to Cuba Gooding Jr. in his role as O.J. Simpson in American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson, in one of four new teasers released by FX.
Most notably, one of the teasers (above) shows a totally transformed John Travolta as Robert Shapiro — a member of Simpson’s legal defense team — about to ask Simpson whether he did what he’s been accused of.
See below for more clips delivering the most comprehensive look yet at Ryan Murphy’s latest miniseries.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction