Beyoncé has written a whole song about how she wakes up flawless, so she certainly doesn’t need anyone fussing over her appearance after spending the night getting red-carpet ready. The pop superstar showed up to Tuesday’s TIDAL X: 10/20 event rocking a plunging maroon gown with a thigh-high slit. As she posed for photos before the charity concert, her personal assistant, named Sam Greenberg, according to Mashable, wouldn’t stop trying to adjust Bey’s dress.
Unfortunately for Greenberg, the singer was satisfied with how her outfit was positioned. Never dropping her picture-perfect smile, Beyoncé coolly tells her to “stop it” before Greenberg scurries out of the way of the cameras with a bit of a distressed look on her face.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer