Beyoncé has written a whole song about how she wakes up flawless, so she certainly doesn’t need anyone fussing over her appearance after spending the night getting red-carpet ready. The pop superstar showed up to Tuesday’s TIDAL X: 10/20 event rocking a plunging maroon gown with a thigh-high slit. As she posed for photos before the charity concert, her personal assistant, named Sam Greenberg, according to Mashable, wouldn’t stop trying to adjust Bey’s dress.
Unfortunately for Greenberg, the singer was satisfied with how her outfit was positioned. Never dropping her picture-perfect smile, Beyoncé coolly tells her to “stop it” before Greenberg scurries out of the way of the cameras with a bit of a distressed look on her face.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time