Beyoncé has written a whole song about how she wakes up flawless, so she certainly doesn’t need anyone fussing over her appearance after spending the night getting red-carpet ready. The pop superstar showed up to Tuesday’s TIDAL X: 10/20 event rocking a plunging maroon gown with a thigh-high slit. As she posed for photos before the charity concert, her personal assistant, named Sam Greenberg, according to Mashable, wouldn’t stop trying to adjust Bey’s dress.
Unfortunately for Greenberg, the singer was satisfied with how her outfit was positioned. Never dropping her picture-perfect smile, Beyoncé coolly tells her to “stop it” before Greenberg scurries out of the way of the cameras with a bit of a distressed look on her face.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time