Jurassic World was released on DVD and Blu-ray Tuesday, and with it came a bunch of deleted scenes. One notable extra clip is a callback to the scene in the original Jurassic Park where Laura Dern’s character digs through a giant heap of dinosaur droppings in order to find out what’s wrong with a sick triceratops.
In the Jurassic World version, Chris Pratt’s character Owen discovers a mound of dung that he immediately begins smearing all over himself. He then tells Claire, played by Bryce Dallas Howard, that the only way they’re going to avoid being eaten by the park’s carnivorous dinosaurs is to mask their human scent.
“You need to cover up that smell of vanilla-scented lotion you put on before you came to see me,” Owen says.
See the whole clip below:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms