America met Adam Lambert in 2009 when he auditioned for American Idol with Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody.” His love of the British rock band was solidified years later when he toured with the group last summer into early 2015.
But the “Ghost Town” singer recently took his devotion to Queen to the next level when he recreated the band’s iconic “Bohemian Rhapsody” video with Alan Carr on the comedian’s show Chatty Man.
Check out the clip — complete with Lambert and Carr duplicates to round out the original foursome — here:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart