“This past week has been incredibly difficult. I am so thankful to family, friends and fans, who have sent nothing but prayers and well wishes to Lamar,” she wrote on her website Tuesday. “I also want to take a moment to thank everyone at Sunrise Hospital, including the amazing doctors and nurses for their kindness and diligent work. Under their amazing care, incredible strides have been made. You can never be prepared for an experience like this, but without the outpouring of love and endless prayers that Lamar has received and the strength I was given from my loved ones, it would have been difficult to endure. Thank you for your continued support. God is great!!!”
Odom entered the brothel on Oct. 10, and was found unconscious on Oct. 13. In one of three 911 calls placed by a man inside the Bunny Ranch, Odom was said to have ingested cocaine and sex enhancement supplements. Odom was in a coma for nearly three days before regaining consciousness to the point of being able to say “hi” to Kardashian, who has remained almost constantly at his bedside since his initial hospitalization.
The former Los Angeles Lakers forward was airlifted Monday night to the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. as he continues his treatment. According to People, Odom can now breathe without a ventilator but is still unable to walk and, despite his “miraculous turnaround,” is “still very weak.”
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time