All you chocoholics out there, get ready: Hershey’s is coming out with a new double-sized kiss for all of your sweet treat needs.
The new candies are called Hershey’s Kisses Deluxe, reports USA Today. Each confection comes with a hazelnut in the center and has chocolate with crisped rice.
Hershey’s executives told USA Today that this was the most innovative product Hershey has put out since it introduced Kisses with Almonds years ago. There have been plenty of smaller product launches in the interim, including, of course, Pumpkin Spice Kisses available for the fall season.
The product will be sold through Valentines Day. It will retail in packages of three for $1 or four for $1.29, plus larger gift boxes.
Hershey’s had more than $7.4 billion in sales last year.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World