Former pro basketball and reality TV star Lamar Odom is transferring to a Los Angeles hospital to continue treatment after he was found unresponsive last week at a legal brothel in Nevada, sources close to him told NBC News’ sister network E! on Monday.
Odom, 35, the estranged husband of Khloé Kardashian, regained consciousness Friday, three days after he was found unconscious at the Love Ranch in the western Nevada town of Crystal.
Sources close to Odom told E! over the weekend that Odom has been taken off life support is breathing on his own…
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart