Former pro basketball and reality TV star Lamar Odom is transferring to a Los Angeles hospital to continue treatment after he was found unresponsive last week at a legal brothel in Nevada, sources close to him told NBC News’ sister network E! on Monday.
Odom, 35, the estranged husband of Khloé Kardashian, regained consciousness Friday, three days after he was found unconscious at the Love Ranch in the western Nevada town of Crystal.
Sources close to Odom told E! over the weekend that Odom has been taken off life support is breathing on his own…
Read the rest of the story from our partners at NBC News.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases