Speaking on ABC’s This Week, he remarked, “I think we’ll use Larry at our next rally. He does better than I do.”
“Enough with the hellos. Let’s do this,” David-as-Sanders boomed in the sketch. “And now if you don’t mind I’m going to dial it up right to a 10 — We’re doomed! We need a revolution! Millions of people on the streets! And we gotta do something, and we gotta do it now!”
David was accompanied by Alec Baldwin as Jim Webb, Kate McKinnon as Hillary Clinton, Taran Killam as Martin O’Malley, Kyle Mooney as Lincoln Chafee, and Jon Rudnitsky as Anderson Cooper. The segment poked fun at last week’s Democratic debate in Las Vegas. Watch it below.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022