A new official poster for the first new film in the Star Wars franchise in a decade was unveiled on Twitter Sunday, just two months before the film’s release.
Many of the featured characters on the Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster will be familiar to longtime fans, including Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia. Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew and Carrie Fisher will all reprise their roles as those characters. The poster also features a number of new characters, though Mark Hamill’s Luke Skywalker is noticeably absent.
Alongside a photo of the poster, the official Star Wars Twitter account shared that “a new look” at the movie will air this week during Monday Night Football on ESPN. A teaser for the video included in a tweet from Disney gave a glimpse of the faces of some of the new characters.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time