A new official poster for the first new film in the Star Wars franchise in a decade was unveiled on Twitter Sunday, just two months before the film’s release.
Many of the featured characters on the Star Wars: The Force Awakens poster will be familiar to longtime fans, including Han Solo, Chewbacca and Princess Leia. Harrison Ford, Peter Mayhew and Carrie Fisher will all reprise their roles as those characters. The poster also features a number of new characters, though Mark Hamill’s Luke Skywalker is noticeably absent.
Alongside a photo of the poster, the official Star Wars Twitter account shared that “a new look” at the movie will air this week during Monday Night Football on ESPN. A teaser for the video included in a tweet from Disney gave a glimpse of the faces of some of the new characters.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive