Justin Bieber was understandably not happy about those naked pictures that were taken without his knowledge during a vacation in Bora Bora this month.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, the “What Do You Mean?” singer says he felt “super violated” by the photographer and the dissemination of the photos online.
“My first thing was like…how can they do this?” he said. “Like, I feel super violated. Like, I feel like I can’t step outside and feel like I can go outside naked. Like, you should feel comfortable in your own space… especially that far away.”
Bieber will release his new album, Purpose, on Nov. 13—the same day One Direction releases their new album.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time