Justin Bieber was understandably not happy about those naked pictures that were taken without his knowledge during a vacation in Bora Bora this month.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, the “What Do You Mean?” singer says he felt “super violated” by the photographer and the dissemination of the photos online.
“My first thing was like…how can they do this?” he said. “Like, I feel super violated. Like, I feel like I can’t step outside and feel like I can go outside naked. Like, you should feel comfortable in your own space… especially that far away.”
Bieber will release his new album, Purpose, on Nov. 13—the same day One Direction releases their new album.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World