Lamar Odom’s family thanked his supporters and asked for “continued prayers” as the former NBA star remains in a medically induced coma in a Las Vegas hospital.
“Thanks for your outpouring of prayers and support for our dad,” Destiny and Lamar Odom, Jr. wrote in a statement to CNN and ET. “We are here with our family and friends. We appreciate everyone respecting our privacy at this time. We ask for your continued prayers.”
Odom was found unresponsive at a brothel on Tuesday; authorities believe he had been using cocaine and herbal Viagra.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating