Eating a boatload of candy is a given for me on Halloween, as I’m sure it is for most of you. I usually trick or treat with my friends’ children, and kind neighbors have been known to offer a candy bar or two to the lone adult shuffling around herds of tiny ghosts and goblins.
Cooking Light’s RD, Sidney Fry, compared the nutrition facts of 40 trick-or-treat options and plotted the most popular on this handy Treat Picker map for you. (See all 40 in our Halloween Candy Nutrition Comparison.) This way, when you’re raiding the kids’ stash at midnight, you know you can indulge in an extra mini Mr. Goodbar but fewer Reese’s Cups. (Dang! That’s my favorite!)
This article originally appeared on Cooking Light.
More from Cooking Light:
- DIY Halloween Costumes That Will Make You Hungry
- Halloween Appetizers
- Healthy Halloween and Fall Favorites
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk