On an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing Thursday (but taped Wednesday), the U.S. Senator from Vermont and 2016 presidential contender Bernie Sanders danced — kind of — to “Disco Inferno,” for the refrain “Burn Baby Burn” has become associated with his campaign (“Bern Baby Bern”). Judging by the clip above, he looked like he was more comfortable dancing backstage than in front of the studio audience. But, needless to say, he still has a long way to go before he can top Michelle Obama’s dance moves on the program earlier this year.
In addition to answering serious questions about the disappearing middle class posed by host Ellen DeGeneres, he answered less serious questions, like who his favorite One Direction member is (Harry Styles) and whether he prefers boxers or briefs (briefs).
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time