Lamar Odom seemed to relish the “peace and quiet” of his stay at a Nevada brothel over the weekend, opening up about his family and career in the NBA. But on Tuesday, workers entered his VIP suite and found him unresponsive on his bed.
Foam dribbled from his mouth. Traces of blood stained his nose.
TJ Moore, the manager of the Love Ranch bordello, said she sprinted into action when she heard the other women calling for her.
“I immediately grabbed him and tried to get him over on his right side,” Moore told NBC News.
A male employee of…
Read the rest of the story from our partners at NBC News
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space