If there’s one thing that’s helped cement Pixar’s popularity over the last 20 years, it’s the animation studio’s ability to make grownups and kids alike feel all the feels, particularly when it comes to depicting warm and fuzzies of genuine friendship.
Just in time for Throwback Thursday, Pixar has put together a supercut of the studio’s best BFF moments, showcasing characters like Toy Story’s Woody and Buzz, Up’s Carl and Russell, Sulley and Mike from Monster’s Inc., and Sadness and Joy from Inside Out alongside other iconic pairs from its films.
The montage also features Arlo and Spot from upcoming release The Good Dinosaur, suggesting that the story between the adorable green dinosaur and wild young boy fits right in within Pixar’s canon of feel good flicks. And by the looks of some extended footage included in the montage, it seems that Good Dinosaur definitely features the same mix of adorable-slash-sob worthy moments that Pixar has perfected since the release of Toy Story in November 1995.
Check out the feel-good supercut below — but only if you have a tissue handy. The Good Dinosaur hits theaters nationwide Nov. 25.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time