How does UFC champ Ronda Rousey prepare for the biggest fight of her life? The answer may surprise you.
A recent SportsCenter clip unveiled “Ronda Rousey’s training secret,” in which the self-proclaimed Pokemon nerd dresses up in cosplay to train for a match (and it’s so much fun to watch, the clip even reads our minds and includes an encore “recap” performance). Check out the video below — there aren’t many people who can make working out look good in Pikachu cosplay, but Rousey, as you might expect, defies all odds.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction