How does UFC champ Ronda Rousey prepare for the biggest fight of her life? The answer may surprise you.
A recent SportsCenter clip unveiled “Ronda Rousey’s training secret,” in which the self-proclaimed Pokemon nerd dresses up in cosplay to train for a match (and it’s so much fun to watch, the clip even reads our minds and includes an encore “recap” performance). Check out the video below — there aren’t many people who can make working out look good in Pikachu cosplay, but Rousey, as you might expect, defies all odds.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve