How does UFC champ Ronda Rousey prepare for the biggest fight of her life? The answer may surprise you.
A recent SportsCenter clip unveiled “Ronda Rousey’s training secret,” in which the self-proclaimed Pokemon nerd dresses up in cosplay to train for a match (and it’s so much fun to watch, the clip even reads our minds and includes an encore “recap” performance). Check out the video below — there aren’t many people who can make working out look good in Pikachu cosplay, but Rousey, as you might expect, defies all odds.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating