“I thought it was gonna be a secret but she just decided to let the cat out of the bag,” the actor jokingly tells Access Hollywood. “I texted with her after. I was like, ‘That was hilarious.’ ”
“The truth is I remember I met her and then she was on a talk show and made up some story that I pretended to avoid her,” he says.
“And when I saw her on the red carpet I was like, ‘Hey man, you made up some bulls— story,’ and she was like ‘Oh I’m sorry,’ ” Cooper explains with a laugh.
“So maybe she’s making up for that now … cause I called her on it.”
Cooper is also busy promoting his new film, Burnt, which hits theaters Oct. 23 – and Schumer’s first HBO comedy special airs Oct. 17.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer