Siri’s getting smarter all the time.
Apple’s latest iPhone update, iOS 9, brought a bunch of new features to the voice-activated digital assistant. The biggie is that Siri is now more context-aware. For example, if you’re surfing a car dealership’s website, you can ask Siri “what time does it open?,” and Siri will understand “it” means the dealership.
Read more: Everything to know about Apple’s new iPhone
Watch the video above for more helpful tips on how to use Siri’s new features.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy