Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits theaters December 18, but the ‘force’ of marketing is already in full swing.
Obsessive fans can now bring Darth Vader and R2D2 toys into the shower with them because, well, why not?
The Oxygenics Star Wars showerheads are priced at $24.99 for R2-D2, a 3-spray showerhead, and $29.99 for Darth Vader as a handheld showerhead. The product description reads: “Turn your shower into your own Death Star.”
Now if only Oxygenics teams up with Sphero for a smartphone-controlled BB-8 showerhead, new fans of The Force Awakens will be extra happy.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up