Every generation has its prevailing views about parenting, on everything from how to name, dress, feed and discipline their kids, to what the role of the father should be. But most parents get their habits and tips from all over the place and from different times. Using the research from Katy Steinmetz’s story on Millennial parents in TIME magazine this week, we put together a quiz to let you check which generation of parent—Silent, Boomer, Gen-X, or Millennial—you are most like.
- Poll: How Millenial Parents Think Differently About Raising Kids
- Jemima Kirke: Total Parenting Control Is Futile
- Cover Story: Help! My Parents Are Millennials
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was