Every generation has its prevailing views about parenting, on everything from how to name, dress, feed and discipline their kids, to what the role of the father should be. But most parents get their habits and tips from all over the place and from different times. Using the research from Katy Steinmetz’s story on Millennial parents in TIME magazine this week, we put together a quiz to let you check which generation of parent—Silent, Boomer, Gen-X, or Millennial—you are most like.
- Poll: How Millenial Parents Think Differently About Raising Kids
- Jemima Kirke: Total Parenting Control Is Futile
- Cover Story: Help! My Parents Are Millennials
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk