A bear wandered around Bozeman High School in Montana Wednesday morning before leaving on its own.
No injuries have been reported, a spokesperson from the state’s department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks told The Billings Gazette, and no classes were delayed, school superintendent Rob Watson told The Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
The bear, which entered through a garage door, had been spotted in the cafeteria at around 7:30 a.m., on the football field, and walking around the building in general before it was ushered out by a police officer, according to the Associated Press.
This Instagram appears to show the grizzly creature outside of the school:
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?