A bear wandered around Bozeman High School in Montana Wednesday morning before leaving on its own.
No injuries have been reported, a spokesperson from the state’s department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks told The Billings Gazette, and no classes were delayed, school superintendent Rob Watson told The Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
The bear, which entered through a garage door, had been spotted in the cafeteria at around 7:30 a.m., on the football field, and walking around the building in general before it was ushered out by a police officer, according to the Associated Press.
This Instagram appears to show the grizzly creature outside of the school:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve