A bear wandered around Bozeman High School in Montana Wednesday morning before leaving on its own.
No injuries have been reported, a spokesperson from the state’s department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks told The Billings Gazette, and no classes were delayed, school superintendent Rob Watson told The Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
The bear, which entered through a garage door, had been spotted in the cafeteria at around 7:30 a.m., on the football field, and walking around the building in general before it was ushered out by a police officer, according to the Associated Press.
This Instagram appears to show the grizzly creature outside of the school:
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022