You might still remember Tracy Morgan’s Saturday Night Live turns as Brian Fellow, Astronaut Jones or Uncle Jemima, but the man himself seems to have short-circuited his memory. Morgan teams up with Bobby Moynihan—whom he confused with SNL alum Horatio Sanz—in a promo to tease this week’s show, jokingly forgetting his seven-season run as a cast member.
Morgan was an SNL regular from 1996 to 2003 and returned to host on March 14, 2009. But make no mistake: SNL isn’t his home, literally nor figuratively. “Look, my home is way bigger than this. Elevator, bowling alley and everything,” he told Moynihan.
The Oct. 17 show also features Demi Lovato as musical guest, and if Morgan gets his way, he’ll “get everyone in this building pregnant.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve