On The Late Late Show With James Corden Tuesday night, host James Corden marveled over how it has been fifteen years since actress Kirsten Dunst’s hit film Bring It On came out in theaters. She told him that she had no idea people would love the 2000 movie about cheerleaders as much as they did. So in honor of the anniversary, she led the audience in singing one of the most memorable cheers from the comedy.
And in case you need a reminder, here’s the original.
Dunst is currently starring in the FX dark comedy Fargo. The second season premiered earlier this week.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve