On The Late Late Show With James Corden Tuesday night, host James Corden marveled over how it has been fifteen years since actress Kirsten Dunst’s hit film Bring It On came out in theaters. She told him that she had no idea people would love the 2000 movie about cheerleaders as much as they did. So in honor of the anniversary, she led the audience in singing one of the most memorable cheers from the comedy.
And in case you need a reminder, here’s the original.
Dunst is currently starring in the FX dark comedy Fargo. The second season premiered earlier this week.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time