Comedian Sarah Silverman dropped by The Late Show Tuesday, where she and host Stephen Colbert bonded over their love of jokes. They then proceeded to recite some awful jokes written by children.
Colbert explained that he’s a big fan of the Bad Kids Jokes Tumblr, which curates real jokes written by kids. He got his hands on some of the rejected submissions, and invited Silverman to recite them with him.
“That might be smart–in a way we don’t get,” Silverman said after a particularly nonsensical joke. “That might be meta.”
Watch the full segment here:
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time