Comedian Sarah Silverman dropped by The Late Show Tuesday, where she and host Stephen Colbert bonded over their love of jokes. They then proceeded to recite some awful jokes written by children.
Colbert explained that he’s a big fan of the Bad Kids Jokes Tumblr, which curates real jokes written by kids. He got his hands on some of the rejected submissions, and invited Silverman to recite them with him.
“That might be smart–in a way we don’t get,” Silverman said after a particularly nonsensical joke. “That might be meta.”
Watch the full segment here:
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve