Miley Cyrus and the Flaming Lips are planning an intimate gig. Like, really intimate.
Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne shared an Instagram photo (depicting his bare-shouldered bandmates and Cyrus) announcing they will play in the buff. For a naked crowd.
“[Cyrus] is planning a show where her, the band (us) and the audience are all COMPLETELY naked with milk (well white stuff that looks like milk) is being being spewed everywhere,” Coyne wrote. “It’s a video (in the works) for #mileycyrusandherdeadpetz song ‘The Milky Milky Milk.’”
The Flaming Lips collaborated with the “Wrecking Ball” artist on her newest record, Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz, which she surprise-released during the MTV VMAs. (EW awarded it an A-.) The “Milky Milky Milk” video will follow the video for “Doo It!”, which was released the day the album came out.
Cyrus and Coyne previously collaborated on the trippy short film “Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain.”
Tickets went on sale for Cyrus and the group’s tour last week; it begins Nov. 19 in Chicago.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve