One of the standout players from last spring’s March Madness, Frank Kaminsky, is already making waves in the NBA. The 6’11” Charlotte Hornets rookie was caught breaking it down mid-court during a Fan Appreciation Night in Shanghai, China to “Teach Me How to Dougie.” Kamisky’s gyrating gangly limbs sent his teammates into hysterics.
This isn’t the first time the University of Wisconsin alum has shown off his swagger. Last year he shimmied to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” in a spoof video made by the University of Wisconsin, Madison a cappella group Fundamentally Sound.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases