One of the standout players from last spring’s March Madness, Frank Kaminsky, is already making waves in the NBA. The 6’11” Charlotte Hornets rookie was caught breaking it down mid-court during a Fan Appreciation Night in Shanghai, China to “Teach Me How to Dougie.” Kamisky’s gyrating gangly limbs sent his teammates into hysterics.
This isn’t the first time the University of Wisconsin alum has shown off his swagger. Last year he shimmied to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” in a spoof video made by the University of Wisconsin, Madison a cappella group Fundamentally Sound.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve