There’s something about seeing people fall down that will always be funny. You can pretend you’re a good person, pretend you’re above it, pretend that seeing people fall down doesn’t make you laugh, at least a little. If that’s the case, we invite you to get off your high horse for a few minutes and watch this compilation of people falling off those “hoverboards” you keep seeing everywhere.
Very few people, it seems, have the coordination required to properly ride these things, which are also known as hands-free Segways. Silly millennials, hoverboards are for Marty McFly.
Read next: Don’t Even Think About Riding Your ‘Hoverboard’ Around London
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space