GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will host Saturday Night Live on Nov. 7, officials announced on Tuesday.
Trump last hosted the show in 2004, and, barring any yet unannounced performances, Trump will be the second presidential candidate to appear on the show this season, NBC News reported. Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton appeared as a bartender on the show’s season premiere last month.
Trump’s outsized persona has been fodder for many late night entertainers. In a recent episode of SNL, Trump was portrayed by Taran Killam.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms