GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will host Saturday Night Live on Nov. 7, officials announced on Tuesday.
Trump last hosted the show in 2004, and, barring any yet unannounced performances, Trump will be the second presidential candidate to appear on the show this season, NBC News reported. Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton appeared as a bartender on the show’s season premiere last month.
Trump’s outsized persona has been fodder for many late night entertainers. In a recent episode of SNL, Trump was portrayed by Taran Killam.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases