A Montana man using his GoPro to capture footage of a pit of rattlesnakes temporarily lost the device when one of the snakes being filmed struck the camera and it fell into the reptile den.
Michael Delaney was able to use a hockey stick to retrieve his gadget from the pit of predators.
Delaney also wrote about the incident on his Facebook.
“Just got some great rattlesnake footage, the GoPro was knocked off the stick from a snake striking it and landed in a ball of snakes,” he said. “Fished it out with a hockey stick, just got done cleaning the venom off my GoPro.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This