Chris Hemsworth has made his Instagram debut very unforgettable.
In his first photo – a selfie – the Australian actor is seen peering over a huge, slithering friend (or foe, depending on who you ask) in the background.
“Hangin with the locals in my backyard… the real Jurassic Park,” the 32-year-old captioned the photo of himself and a snake.
While the limbless reptile seems terrifying to us, action man Hemsworth doesn’t seem to be the least bit afraid.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time