Sometimes being a movie star is just as awesome as it seems like it is.
In order to put on weight for her role as the beautician Peggy Blomquist in the dark comedy series Fargo, Kirsten Dunst, 33, sat in bed and slammed pizza, she revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday.
I was in Calgary and I ordered a lot of pizza,” the actress said while promoting season 2 of the FX series. “I just had different cheeses and breads together,” she said. “Really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and ate.” She also revealed an obsession with the TV reality series The Bachelor.
Dunst said it was nice for a change to due promotional appearances for a show she actually likes.
“It’s nice to promote something and not have to lie about it,” she told Kimmel.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com