Sometimes being a movie star is just as awesome as it seems like it is.
In order to put on weight for her role as the beautician Peggy Blomquist in the dark comedy series Fargo, Kirsten Dunst, 33, sat in bed and slammed pizza, she revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday.
I was in Calgary and I ordered a lot of pizza,” the actress said while promoting season 2 of the FX series. “I just had different cheeses and breads together,” she said. “Really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and ate.” She also revealed an obsession with the TV reality series The Bachelor.
Dunst said it was nice for a change to due promotional appearances for a show she actually likes.
“It’s nice to promote something and not have to lie about it,” she told Kimmel.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears