Sometimes being a movie star is just as awesome as it seems like it is.
In order to put on weight for her role as the beautician Peggy Blomquist in the dark comedy series Fargo, Kirsten Dunst, 33, sat in bed and slammed pizza, she revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday.
I was in Calgary and I ordered a lot of pizza,” the actress said while promoting season 2 of the FX series. “I just had different cheeses and breads together,” she said. “Really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and ate.” She also revealed an obsession with the TV reality series The Bachelor.
Dunst said it was nice for a change to due promotional appearances for a show she actually likes.
“It’s nice to promote something and not have to lie about it,” she told Kimmel.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk