Sometimes being a movie star is just as awesome as it seems like it is.
In order to put on weight for her role as the beautician Peggy Blomquist in the dark comedy series Fargo, Kirsten Dunst, 33, sat in bed and slammed pizza, she revealed on Jimmy Kimmel Live! Monday.
I was in Calgary and I ordered a lot of pizza,” the actress said while promoting season 2 of the FX series. “I just had different cheeses and breads together,” she said. “Really, I just sat in my bed, watched Friday Night Lights and ate.” She also revealed an obsession with the TV reality series The Bachelor.
Dunst said it was nice for a change to due promotional appearances for a show she actually likes.
“It’s nice to promote something and not have to lie about it,” she told Kimmel.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List