For the first time since the serious car crash that temporarily put him in a coma in 2014, Tracy Morgan appeared at the Comedy Cellar on Monday to perform stand-up.
“My first time on stage in 16 Months at the #ComedyCellar!” he tweeted, along with a picture from the appearance. “Picking up the pieces!”
Morgan recently appeared on stage at the Emmys, thanking his doctors and family for their support and joking that he recently “started to feel like myself, which means a whole lot of women are going to get pregnant at the after party.” He will return to his old stomping grounds to host Saturday Night Live on Sunday.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up