For the first time since the serious car crash that temporarily put him in a coma in 2014, Tracy Morgan appeared at the Comedy Cellar on Monday to perform stand-up.
“My first time on stage in 16 Months at the #ComedyCellar!” he tweeted, along with a picture from the appearance. “Picking up the pieces!”
Morgan recently appeared on stage at the Emmys, thanking his doctors and family for their support and joking that he recently “started to feel like myself, which means a whole lot of women are going to get pregnant at the after party.” He will return to his old stomping grounds to host Saturday Night Live on Sunday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time