Busbud, a website for comparing bus ticket prices, recently produced an infographic that attempts to show some of the “most Instagrammed” places in America and Canada. To figure out the most popular locations per state, the company claims it combed through TripAdvisor and then used the Instagram API to search hashtags related to those places. Not surprisingly, the most “Instagrammed” places are outdoors. Below is Busbud’s list of the most “Instagrammed” places by state (and the Canadian version can be found here):
Instagram also produces its own list of the 10 most geo-tagged places in the world based on how often they were chosen as the location of a photo, from the Dubai Mall in 10th place to Disneyland in Anaheim, California in first place.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time