In the Oct. 26 TIME, Katy Steinmetz looks at how millennial parents, who now number more than 22 million in America with about 9,000 babies born to them each day, think about family. To help us understand what makes this generation different from Generation X and baby boomers, TIME and Survey Monkey conducted a poll of more than 2,000 U.S. parents with children under the age of 18. Respondents answered questions on everything from social media use to food to names.
For one millennial parent’s view, read Girls actress Jemima Kirke on why total control of your children is futile.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org