After reviewing life-hacks courtesy of the internet, Stephen Colbert wanted to introduce his own in a new segment called “Life Hacked” on Friday night’s episode of The Late Show.
Colbert provided life-hacks that included freeing up computer memory by deleting all the photos of your baby and getting a pumpkin spice latte quicker by pretending you have someone else’s name.
But one of the best life hacks included one about forgetting co-workers’ names.
“Can’t remember your co-worker’s name and are embarrassed to ask again? Just start calling them ‘honey,’ ‘baby’, or ‘bootylicious,’” Colbert said. “When they sue you for sexual harassment the subpoena will have their names written on the bottom.”
Watch the clip below to see Colbert use a life-hack help him get out of the segment.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms