Amy Schumer is hosting a much-anticipated Saturday Night Live performance this week, a big role that requires all the help a host can get.
On Saturday, the comedian got some counsel from an unlikely source: Kevin Hart. Hart, who has hosted SNL in the past, appeared to text Schumer at 11:26am:
“Hey I know your hosting SNL tonight….If you get nervous during your monologue just tell the audience that you know me. I promise it will help. Or you can FaceTime me but I probably wouldn’t be able to pick up because I’m busy doing stuff. Just spit balling here…I’m trying to help…you know what f— it…you will be fine…I hope…God Bless…K Hart Out.”
Schumer posted the tweet calling it a “hostile text.”
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving