Actor Shia LaBeouf has been arrested again, this time for public intoxication in Austin, authorities say.
Police said in a statement that the Transformers star was arrested around 7:30pm for public intoxication, but that “due to pending adjudication, no further details will be released at this time.” The statement included a mug shot of LeBeouf.
LaBeouf has long struggled with alcohol problems, and agreed to seek treatment for alcohol abuse last year after he pled guilty to disorderly conduct for a very public meltdown on Broadway in New York City, where he shouted at actors onstage during a performance of Cabaret, refused to leave the theater, and then spat at a police officer, while shouting “do you know who the f— I am?”
LeBeouf rose to fame as the 14-year old star of Disney’s “Even Stevens” in 2000.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk