Actor Shia LaBeouf has been arrested again, this time for public intoxication in Austin, authorities say.
Police said in a statement that the Transformers star was arrested around 7:30pm for public intoxication, but that “due to pending adjudication, no further details will be released at this time.” The statement included a mug shot of LeBeouf.
LaBeouf has long struggled with alcohol problems, and agreed to seek treatment for alcohol abuse last year after he pled guilty to disorderly conduct for a very public meltdown on Broadway in New York City, where he shouted at actors onstage during a performance of Cabaret, refused to leave the theater, and then spat at a police officer, while shouting “do you know who the f— I am?”
LeBeouf rose to fame as the 14-year old star of Disney’s “Even Stevens” in 2000.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This