Actor Shia LaBeouf has been arrested again, this time for public intoxication in Austin, authorities say.
Police said in a statement that the Transformers star was arrested around 7:30pm for public intoxication, but that “due to pending adjudication, no further details will be released at this time.” The statement included a mug shot of LeBeouf.
LaBeouf has long struggled with alcohol problems, and agreed to seek treatment for alcohol abuse last year after he pled guilty to disorderly conduct for a very public meltdown on Broadway in New York City, where he shouted at actors onstage during a performance of Cabaret, refused to leave the theater, and then spat at a police officer, while shouting “do you know who the f— I am?”
LeBeouf rose to fame as the 14-year old star of Disney’s “Even Stevens” in 2000.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time