Actor Shia LaBeouf has been arrested again, this time for public intoxication in Austin, authorities say.
Police said in a statement that the Transformers star was arrested around 7:30pm for public intoxication, but that “due to pending adjudication, no further details will be released at this time.” The statement included a mug shot of LeBeouf.
LaBeouf has long struggled with alcohol problems, and agreed to seek treatment for alcohol abuse last year after he pled guilty to disorderly conduct for a very public meltdown on Broadway in New York City, where he shouted at actors onstage during a performance of Cabaret, refused to leave the theater, and then spat at a police officer, while shouting “do you know who the f— I am?”
LeBeouf rose to fame as the 14-year old star of Disney’s “Even Stevens” in 2000.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy