Step 1: Hit the gym. Step 2: “Hit the Quan.”
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is back with another post-workout, pre-weekend dance party, dropping an Instagram video of him shaking his 260-pound frame to the viral hit by iHeart Memphis.
In a self-described state of “post-cardio bliss,” the pro wrestler turned action hero embellishes the dance craze known as the Quan — inspired by the gangly Atlanta rapper Rich Homie Quan — with some shoulder-shimmying, lip-synching, and even a pantomimed mic-drop.
Check out the Rock’s moves above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving