A new online portal is enabling high school students to get started on their college applications when they’re as young as 14 years old.
Starting in January, through the Coalition for College Access — a new group of more than 80 schools — students who are only freshmen in high school can access online tools aimed at making the college admissions process less complex. Sophomores and juniors will also have access.
The goal of the program is to give minority and low-income students a leg up on the often daunting college application process.
“This is a free tool that will be open…
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time