A French tourist hiking with three fellow backpackers in New Zealand captured a first-person video of the group falling off a suspension bridge. The footage was caught by a GoPro the man was wearing to record the outdoor expedition. When the group tries to cross the bridge, a cable snaps and the hikers fall into the water 25 feet below.
The video was filmed on the Hopuruahine bridge, according to The Guardian. The bridge is part of the Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk, a hiking track in Te Urewera National Park on the North Island of New Zealand.
YouTube user Adrien Whistle posted the video on Monday. He states in the caption that the bridge was designed to carry a maximum of 10 people. Luckily, no one was seriously injured.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve