Wedding season may be winding down, but Star Wars season is swinging into high gear. The Daily Dot reports that newlyweds Robert and Rebecca are huge Star Wars fans—which becomes fairly obvious once their lightsabers power up and the John Williams score kicks in. The couple decided to switch up the customary first dance routine with a novel first lightsaber duel. The guests seem to love it as will Star Wars fan eagerly awaiting the Force Awakens, coming to theaters later this year. For this union, it may very well be until death do them Darth.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption