Wedding season may be winding down, but Star Wars season is swinging into high gear. The Daily Dot reports that newlyweds Robert and Rebecca are huge Star Wars fans—which becomes fairly obvious once their lightsabers power up and the John Williams score kicks in. The couple decided to switch up the customary first dance routine with a novel first lightsaber duel. The guests seem to love it as will Star Wars fan eagerly awaiting the Force Awakens, coming to theaters later this year. For this union, it may very well be until death do them Darth.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time