The “Bad Blood” singer reached an Instagram milestone on Thursday when her follower count checked in at over 50 million – beating out Kardashian and Beyoncé who have 48.4 and 47.5 million followers, respectively.
“50 million followers!! Thanks so much guys. I’m pretty sure this is just because I have cute cats thought,” Swift, 25, captioned a screenshot of her page.
Her Instagram reign comes just days after the pop star talked about taking a break from the spotlight in her cover story with NME magazine.
“I think I should take some time off,” Swift said. “I think people might need a break from me. I’m going to … I don’t know. Hang out with my friends. Write new music. Maybe not write new music. I don’t know.”
Turns out, maybe the world isn’t ready for a break from you just yet Taylor.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time