Wednesday night’s matchup between the Atlanta Hawks and the Cleveland Cavaliers marked another historic moment for LeBron James, but for once it didn’t have anything to do with his basketball skills.
James became the first NBA player to take a selfie during a game, according to USA Today. The King posed for the picture with some young fans while waiting for a replay review at the scorers’ table.
James also invited one of the kids to sit next to him and J.R. Smith on the sideline of the preseason game at the Cintas Center in Cincinnati.
Good guy LeBron strikes again.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023