On Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, the host and actor Keanu Reeves aired a parody of the trailers for the Fast and Furious films called A Reasonable Speed.
“Produced” by the California Highway Patrol, the spoof shows everyone driving below the speed limit and slowing down for speed bumps. Instead of high-speed chases, there are low-speed chases. Crossing guards tell viewers to “walk, not run” to see this film.
Reeves appeared on the show to promote his new horror movie Knock Knock, due out in theaters October 9.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow