On Jimmy Kimmel Live Wednesday night, the host and actor Keanu Reeves aired a parody of the trailers for the Fast and Furious films called A Reasonable Speed.
“Produced” by the California Highway Patrol, the spoof shows everyone driving below the speed limit and slowing down for speed bumps. Instead of high-speed chases, there are low-speed chases. Crossing guards tell viewers to “walk, not run” to see this film.
Reeves appeared on the show to promote his new horror movie Knock Knock, due out in theaters October 9.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer